The outlook from Microsoft is one of the most popular applications and the best alternative to Gmail. With millions of users and entire office employees relying solely on this application, it is surely a great companion for office work. But, like any software, the outlook also witnesses some errors which can be an obstacle for your task.
One such error is [pii_email_a861e05f6b3ccd51b36b] which you may also have witnessed some times. Now that you are here, you are indeed looking for a proper solution for this error. Well, you are in the right place. Here you will get to know everything about the error and a 100% effective solution for it.
Why is the error [pii_email_a861e05f6b3ccd51b36b] caused?
There are some reasons which may have caused this error in outlook, some of them include
- If you are having multiple accounts with more than the required caches or cookies
- Possibly due to improper installation of the software
- It may be due to a lack of proper updates
- There are chances that you may face an unidentifiable error where the support team can help you the best to know the reason
Effective ways to fix the error
Here are the 4 best ways using which you can fix the error pop-up issues for all kinds of possible reasons causing it.
- The solution to fix the error caused due to lack of Updation
Lack of Updation is the problem on the user end. Anyways, here are the steps that you should follow to update your software:
- Start with checking whether your laptop supports the latest outlook version
- If it supports, remove the old version
- You can retrieve all your files in the updated version
- If you have installed the new MS Office, it would be better to take the backup of important files
- Contact customer service if you are still looking at the same error
- Solving the issue by clearing the cookies and cache
It is one of the most common reasons behind facing errors in the outlook. You can follow these steps to clear those cookies and cache
- Go to file and option and click on clear cookies and cache
- It is better to logout of the account (If you are using multiple accounts, make sure to logout from all of them)
- Once done, restart or shutdown and open the computer or laptop again
- If the problem is not yet solved, you can go for the third option provided below
- Solving the issue by using a repair tool
If you are still unaware of the reason causing the error [pii_email_a861e05f6b3ccd51b36b] in your account, you can indeed use an auto repair tool. It helps in auto-correction and repairs most problems occurring in Microsoft Outlook. You can follow the below process to do it in a better way
- Go to the control panel of the PC and check the software details
- Option Office 365 and install the best Microsoft application
- Select the type of repair required for you
- Follow the instructions displayed on your screen
- Restart the application
- If you are still facing the same error, you must try out the 4th method provided below
- Removing third-party software
People use a lot of plugins and have more than applications for emails. Having those third-party applications is one of the reasons behind the error. You can fix this by following these steps
- Remove the untrusted application from the computer
- Reopen the application and see whether the error is resolved
One of those above methods should surely work for you. But, if you are still facing the error [pii_email_a861e05f6b3ccd51b36b], try contacting customer support to resolve the issue.