Are you in the quest to search for the best solution for outlook errors? Do you often get vexed by the error pop-ups? You are in the right place. We are going to fix one of the frequently seen error codes permanently.
Microsoft Outlook is undoubtedly one of the most beneficial tools out there for official applications. It provides a superior email management experience than much other renowned software. Besides, it is packed with tons of intriguing features, which no other competitors offer.
But, the fact that “no software is perfect” also applies to Outlook. If you are an outlook user, you must have come across the code error [pii_email_3da6f7f92016ac861201]. Here, we will find out the reasons for this error and how to fix it permanently.
Reasons causing this error
- Updates: – It is most likely to see this error if you haven’t updated the software to the latest version.
- Cache and cookies: – This is the most common reason. If you are using multiple accounts and haven’t cleared the cache and cookies, you will probably see the error flashing on your screen.
- Installation: – Improper installation of Outlook software on the device can result in this particular error.
- Unknown reasons: – There are times when the cause is unidentifiable. But, you can contact your support team to know the reasons.
Methods to fix the [pii_email_3da6f7f92016ac861201] error
- Microsoft Outlook Updation: –
If your system supports the latest Outlook version, update your former version to the most recent version. All the files in your former version will be retrieved in the new ones.
If you have installed the latest MS office, it is better to take a backup of essential files. Go for easy file transfer to backup all the files from your former Outlook.
- Clearing cookies and caches: –
If you are using multiple accounts, this is the first possible reason for the error. Follow these steps to clear caches and cookies.
- Go to File and option.
- Look for clear cookies and cache and select it.
- Log out from all the Microsoft Outlook Accounts
- Restart your system
- The problem should be resolved.
There are high chances that you won’t see this error anymore. But, if you still see it, go for the following method.
- Using an Auto Repair Tool: –
All the Microsoft Outlook applications come with a built-in auto repair tool. This tool is used to diagnose and fix the issues arising from the software. You can resolve this error issue with a single click by using this tool.
You can follow these steps to resolve this error code issue using the built-in auto repair tool.
- Open the control panel of your Windows system.
- Select the “Apps and Programs” option
- A list of installed apps appears on the screen.
- Select Outlook and right-click on it
- Choose the “modify” option from the context menu.
- Click on the “Quick Repair” option and wait.
- If there is an error, you will get the option to repair it.
- Click on it, and that’s it.
By now, you shouldn’t see the error code anymore. But, there are chances that you will see it again. In this case, go for the other method.
Remove third-party email apps: –
If you have multiple accounts and see this error code, it is better to remove one of your accounts. Multiple accounts often hinder the operation of Microsoft Outlook. Once your account is removed, restart the application and see whether the issue is resolved.
One of these methods must provide a permanent solution for this error code. But, you are still coming across this error. Get in touch with customer support.