Jio has revolutionized the mobile experience with its low-cost data packs with high speed internet. There are amazing features including 100 free SMS, free calling, and free internet at rates that are as low as INR 49. There is no other network giving such lucrative deals.
So, if you are a Jio phone user and you want to know how to connect Jio phone to PC for internet, well let me tell you, it is really simple and you can do it in seconds.
There are amazing features in Jio phones and by reading the below-mentioned points you will be happily connecting your JIo phone with your laptop or PC and enjoy surfing the internet, socializing with your friends, chatting, sharing pictures, videos, texts, commenting and most importantly sending emails, working online and researching on any topic you want.
So, scroll down and check out:
How to Connect Jio Phone To PC
We all use the option of USB Tethering in order to share internet connection from the internet device like a mobile phone to our laptops and PCs with the help of the Data Cable. However, it is not the only way to connect mobile phones with laptop and computers for sharing data. You can also use the option of USB tethering. So, you have a Jio phone with internet, yes you can do it!
All you need to do is:
- Go to Devices and click on the New Device Option of your Jio mobile phone.
- Now your Jio Pone will be connected to your laptop or PC.
- If you can’t find it, go to Go to the “Device Manager” of your Computer and click on Manage and then go to Device Manager.
- You will find the Jio device connected to your laptop or PC.
- You can also connect the Jio Phone to laptop or Computer via Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Blue tooth tethering off your phone and activate it and enjoy sharing files.
However, you won’t be able to share the internet through these methods.
How to connect Jio 1500 phone to PC for internet
- The first thing you need to do is connect your Jio 1500 Phone with its Data Cable from one end and the other end with your laptop or computer.
- Now, open the settings of your Jio 1500 Phone.
- Here you will find an option for Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Wi-Fi option and now you can see the Tethering Option, click on it.
- Under the Tethering option, you will see three options Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB Tethering and Bluetooth Tethering.
- Now check the Data Cable if it is connected well, after checking click on the option of USB Hotspot, it will be activated after one click.
- In these really simple and fast steps, your Jio 1500 phone will connect to your laptop or PC and you can use the internet.
- You can now enjoy the high-speed 4G internet from your Jio 1500 phone to your PC or Laptop instantly.