Gas stoves are now present in the kitchen of every home due to the reliable usage and less time consumption for cooking. They have completely occupied the market soon after when the users realized that the kerosene stove is outdated and takes a lot of efforts as well as money too. Evolution of gas stoves and the advancements in the models of it made it the most essential part of the kitchen without which no family can survive with regular cooking. Things get even more difficult with working persons such as employee husband and wife.
The need for choosing the perfectly suitable gas stove in India
Many companies have emerged with variable price and specifications due to the demand of users. This has doubled the stress to choose the perfect gas stove that will suit the lifestyle and can be used for all requirements. Price also played major roles in emerging of several companies that filled the entire customers with confusion.
Therefore, we are listing the best gas stoves in India which are ranked based on the features, specifications, performance and price point of view too. It contains every gas stoves having almost every feature starting from burners to ignition types that will surely make your selection easier and simplify your efforts to a great extent too.
Top 10 Best Gas Stoves in India (2019)
1. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B06XRCZKYB”] If you are an employee then time management is most important mainly in cooking. Having three burners lit on the gas stove is not enough sometimes when you have to prepare breakfast for everybody and running out of time.
Sunflame Pearl brings you the classiest gas stove with an elegant touch to its design that has full on the potential to cook on 4 burners at a time. Sunflame Pearl is probably the best 4 burner gas stove in India which looks quite ahead of time in the first impression.
The widely spaced burners and highly feasible knobs that gives the exact range of flame as regulated make it quite helpful for every household to complete all cooking works at a time simultaneously.
- Widespread 4 burners which are designed to provide good flame to the pot or pan is quite an interesting and helpful feature to every housewife who is always in a rush while cooking.
- Even though 4 burners are lit up at the same time; it consumes less gas and provides more output with the specially engineered pores design.
- Three rows of flames are featured on four of those highly durable brass burners which can be regulated by the ease to use knobs.
- The toughened glass top featured on the gas measuring 23×22.5×6 makes it look elegant and perfect for well-decorated kitchen interiors.
- Although the widespread 4 burners require more space, you can comfortably use four of them for different purposes at a time with convenience.
- Euro coated pan support of 20com provided can support any kind of pots or pans or even stainless steel drip trays, thus improving and simplifying the cooking experience. This also provides spill-proof features for safe and trouble-free cooking operation.
Sunflame pearl gas stove is for the person who wants to save their time in cooking and moreover, this consumes less energy due to the specially designed burners and knobs. Furthermore, Not only the incredible features of the stove which helps to cook faster but also durability provided by the high-quality materials is also an impressive addition for its compelling price range.
2. Prestige Royale Plus Schott 3 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B01KZVPZC6″] Royale plus Schott 3 model from the leading manufacturers of home needs has some outstanding features that make it enlisted in the top and best 3 burner gas stove in India. When it comes to the combination of great looks and excellent performance, Prestige Royal plus Schott will surely lead the race.
Moreover, long lasting durability and smooth functioning make it the most preferable model in almost all regions in India. The imported high-quality materials from Italy give it a royal European touch that will surely enhance the entire look of your kitchen.
Not only design and durability but also some never seen features like Auto ignition-Gt03L Ai makes it underrate for the price below 8k.
- Excellent ergonomic, royal looking and steady mate black design makes it the ideal choice for people of classic lifestyles.
- Auto-ignition range features can enhance the cooking experience to the next level providing good convenience with precise flame.
- German manufacturing standards included in the Schott glass makes it finest, trouble-free and long lasting with cent percent safe operation. This also makes the glass hold the elegance for a lifetime and probably easy to clean.
- Gas valve in the prestige royal model is imported from Sabaf Italy which ensures high efficient output even in long term utilization.
- Pan support availed with this model gives good steadiness to both pots and pans providing the same heat as the normal burner stand.
- Tri pin burners which are specially designed to consume less gas provide good flame and save a lot of time too. Three different sizes of those burners are available to suit all cooking needs of Indian style.
- Knobs with the auto-ignition feature are quite feasible and easy to use.
The most exciting thing about the prestige royal Schott glass model is that you can get 2 years of warranty from manufacturers and lifetime warranty of Schott glass. This makes the product most trusted one and you could surely prefer it if you want to upgrade your gas stove with more convenient one that not only saves your time in cooking but also remain highly reliable for a long time. On the other hand, its mid-range price when accompanied by excellent features makes it the most preferable one among competitors.
3. Glen 4 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B00NZ0R28U”] If you are about to buy anything for your home needs trust factor is most important and most people look for it on the top prior too. One such company is Glen that provides impeccable warranty period for the gas stove that is already listed in the top best 4 burners gas stove in India. It is a perfect value for your money invested in buying a proper suitable gas stove for kitchen use which has the potential to save a lot of time with specially designed 4 burners as well as consume less gas too.
Not only performance and durability but its elegant look can also merge with any kitchen décors enhancing the entire look of the kitchen to a whole different level.
- The steel body of rich matte black color can suit perfectly with any place providing an elegant and classy look to the kitchen space.
- The thick toughened glass top of the stove makes it highly durable and long lasting thus improving the cooking experience and regulation effort for controlling the flames with knobs.
- Ergonomically designed knobs for all those 4 brass burners are highly efficient and can be used for a long time even if you are a heavy user.
- Burners which are cast from pressure die alloy are strong and thus come with a warranty of 5 straight years. They are highly energy efficient and specially made to provide exact flame as per the knob regulation by the user.
- Aluminum alloy burners consume less gas and never blow off even if you keep the knob anywhere in the middle range of medium and slow or high and medium.
- Pan supports which comes with the Glen CT1043GTAL model is of high quality with 4mm thickness and provides good steadiness and support to the pots and pans on it.
Glen 4 burners’ gas stove is for the people who are looking out for an efficient gas stove with long-lasting performance as well as a good warranty period. Each burner on the gas stove has 5 years of warranty which makes it quite beneficial and also the foremost model to consider when you are going to buy a gas stove from the market. Moreover, the budget-oriented price complemented with the warranty period is quite appreciable.
4. Prestige Royal plus Schott Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B01KZVPZIU”] Prestige’s very own model of 4 burners is the most efficient one with high-end specifications featured in it. The mesmerizing looks of this gas stove will certainly bring in European touch of excellence to your kitchen which is counted in the whole new updated version of the latest gas stoves.
Stunning looks of this gas stove also comes with good durability providing smooth functioning throughout the usage period.
Italy manufactured Schott glass is a superior model of all glass top stoves which lasts long as well as provides a safe operation even if you are using whole 4 burners at a time for a long period of busy cooking. It’s a one-stop solution to every problem related to cooking thus combining great looks with maximum convenience.
- Aluminum 4 burners gas stove from prestige comes with the Schott glass which is manufactured based on the German manufacturing standards which are the finest quality glass in the industry. It also ensures elegance for a long time due to the high durability provided while manufacturing.
- Sabaf valves used in the prestige royal plus model is imported from Italy are specially designed for smooth functioning and to provide trouble free cooking experience.
- The German technology used in manufacturing the Schott glass is easy to clean and maintain with removable and lightweight parts in it.
- Pan support that comes with the prestige royal plus can balance pots and pans with good steadiness and spreading uniform heat throughout.
- Tri-pin burners made up of brass are specially made to consume lesser gas and provide higher efficiency for long time performance.
- Knob’s ergonomic design makes it easy to control and regulate the out lit flame providing accurate flame control and ensuring safe usage from any way of utilization.
Being one of the largest brands and having some mind-boggling features in it makes it the best gas stove in India. Additionally, the unmatched reputation of the company which provides the trust factor and the warranty of 2 years followed by the lifetime warranty of the Schott glass makes it quite affordable.
5. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B07DTCR4HZ”] The 4 burners’ gas stove which has grabbed the attention of most users soon after its release is now being enhanced with certain innovative ideas and one of such model is Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner gas stove.
There is one medium and one jumbo burner in it followed by two small burners for versatile usages in-home needs.
Jumbo burners are highly capable of running a high amount of heat through the pores and also consume the same amount of gas as the small burners. Even the knob which supports smooth operation and provides sharp flames are evenly distributed on the stove to make the entire body look classic.
- The stainless steel finish all over the body and the glass top makes it look steady and elegant which enhances the entire look of the kitchen.
- Premium quality glass tops are specially designed to make the stove rust proof and increase its durability to the next level.
- Euro coated grid that is designed with an extensive durable finish ensures the efficiency as well as long-lasting performance. This also prevents the pans from chipping off if you are a regular user of pans and pots with a high flame.
- Double drip try of this model can absorb the spills from the utensils on the top making the stove easy to clean from any types of spillages while cooking.
- Consistent flames from the high potential burners provide a better cooking experience in less time.
Elica Vetro glass top 4 burner gas stove is the upgraded version of the conventional 4 burners gas stoves that consumes more gases and performs poorly when all the 4 burners are used for a long time. All the drawbacks of the conventional gas stoves are cleared by this model providing great customer service and easy maintenance features.
6. Prestige Marvel Glass Gas Table – 3 Burners
[amazon box=”B015SU3DYQ”] Prestige is undoubtedly the most popular brand and is familiar to almost all households in India. Marvel Glass Gas models of Prestige are the leading most model in the list of best 3 burner gas stove in India.
Almost every feature of it, starting from the high-end model of compact glass top gas table and smart controls makes it rank top from every competitive company in the market.
The feasible regulatory knob control gives the exact heat that you require with probably long-lasting performance as all other prestige products in the market.
- The compatible and modern design of the prestige marvel top gas stoves merges with any kitchen with utmost elegance enhancing the kitchen décor to the next level.
- The easy to use smart knob control with precision flame regulation gives exact flame and heat that you require for cooking or boiling. The sturdiness and feasibility of knobs keep the flame in any position that may be high, medium or low including adjustable controls too.
- High-quality brass burners designed especially for the precision flame outlet as per the regulated position in the knob. The three pin burners are sturdy and provide a good amount of heat to any shaped utensils saving a lot of time and enhancing the cooking experience.
- Black Glass top on the burners is made with toughened shatterproof material which is also highly durable supporting regular use also in adverse conditions.
- Additional pan support around the burner top provides exceptional steadiness to the pots and pans and also makes it spill proof too.
If you are desperate for a perfect gas stove with incredible performance then this may be the best choice for your needs. Prestige marvel is overall the best model to suit any lifestyle even for the heavy users with good durability, awesome looks, and classic designs. It also comes with 2 years of warranty and it is a well-known fact that service centers of prestige are all over India.
7. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B07C1ZMK8B”] In the present day scenario where most people are employees often goes through busy working schedules and daylong stress, repair of gas stoves is near to impossible. If you are vexed with such stress in your house then Elica, one of the most renowned companies since a decade brings you the most durable Burner Gas Stove for your kitchen.
With the high-quality materials imported from Italy and the premium finish glass top, it is probably the best gas stove in India. It is a one-stop solution to your stress for visiting repair centers providing high efficiency and reliability with long-lasting performance. The reason for its extreme durability lies in the high-quality Stainless steel support and euro coated grid supports.
- The high-quality Stainless steel in Elica Vetro Gas stove offers incredible durability and gives a premium finish offering high resistance to rust.
- Brass Burners of two medium-sized and one small sized for variable needs makes it impressible from the price point of view. Burners are also of high-end models which provide the perfect heat as regulated by the knob to the pan or cooker which saves a lot of time too.
- Reliable knobs with perfect functionality and control as per your requirement enhance the cooking experiences.
- The glass top finish on it looks classic and suits every modern kitchen interiors with extreme beauty and durability.
- Euro coated grids provide good support to the pan, prevents it from slipping off and also enhances the reliability of the brass burners to regulate the necessary heat to the pan or cooker
- Toughened glass stop also prevents the stove from breakage even from strong impacts and is also long lasting with the extreme durability provided by the Stainless steel support to it.
Elica Vetro Gas stove should be the topmost priority for you if you are looking for a highly efficient and highly durable gas stove. The most exciting thing about Elica is it comes with 2 years warranty with good customer service in busy cities like Pune and Maharashtra. This depicts the trust factor of the company and is also the reason for its high preference in India.
8. Lifelong Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B077XB2ZZM”] A gas stove can be perfect when the efficient performance is complemented with good design and durability. This Glass top gas stove from Lifelong is one such gas stove that can match the mark of your expectations with its compelling features. Designed for enhancing cooling efficiency and optimum fuel usage, it provides the best cooking experience. Moreover, having 4 burners saves a lot of time in cooking separate dishes at a time with a toughened glass top that can withstand any adverse conditions and is easy to clean.
- Elegant glass top design accompanied by the optimized fuel usage feature of Lifelong glass top gas stove makes it a smart choice in this price range.
- 4 highly efficient burners and the shatterproof toughened glass provides a good efficiency along with the premium touch of design merges with all kinds of lifestyles.
- With the highly durable and thick pan supports the gas stove provides a good support to the base of the pan maintaining a good balance so that the pan can stay stiff without any wobbles.
- Anti-skid feet are provided to the base of the stove to minimize the risks of falling and causing burns even if you are using a narrow slate to place the stove.
- The compact design with good speed control knobs that provides complete control over flames with insane feasibility enhances your cooking experience to a whole new level.
Apart from all these incredible options featured in the Lifelong Glass top gas stove, one straight year of manufacturer warranty is also provided that ensured its reliability, durability and long-lasting performance as well.
9. Preethi Zeal Stainless Steel 3 Burner Gas Stove
[amazon box=”B07H4T47DN”] Gas stove from Preethi which has become the buzz soon after its release in the market has some invincible specifications that make it enlisted in the top models in India.
Toughened glass top with elegant design and most efficient burners on it for consuming less gas and providing more output are some of the never seen features in any stoves.
Although there are 3 burners, it is ideal for mid-size families due to the incredible performance and longtime durability provided in it. You can accelerate your cooking time by using all three widespread burners on it and also consuming less gas too.
Any types of utensils such as pots or pans can be heated faster with much reliable timings and convenience to use.
- The glass top featured in the Preethi Zeal gas stove is India’s first ISI approved one which guarantees a long time usage with the same elegant design suiting any kind of kitchen decors easily and merging with any interiors of the house.
- Heavy brass made burners in this gas stove makes the cooking faster and highly reliable too.
- Three tri-pin burners which are highly efficient relies on the thermally toughened glass that ensures safe and troubles free cooking for a longer period of time.
- Installation of the Triad Nozzle design can be installed with minimum fees and can help your stove perform better in any kind of usage criteria.
- The efficiency of the whole gas stove is 69 percentage and the distance between every burner placed is 260mm.
- Ergonomic and steady design of Preethi zeal gas stoves which comes with high durability and incredible efficiency makes it the superior choice among all other competitors present in the market.
Preethi Zeal 3 burners’ gas stove is probably the best of its kind and is perfectly suited for the mid-size families for regular usage. The warranty of 2 years on the gas stove beside the impeccable and never seen features makes it highly preferred for middle-class peoples. All the compelling features and incredible tweaks of it’s built makes it quite a preferable model when compared to competitors.
10. Eveready TGC4B MR Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
Superior quality, versatile designs, endurance, and incredible durability are some of the features that enlist the name of Eveready TGC48 gas stove in the most preferred models of India. Although the company is renowned for its highly efficient products, versatility in designs and innovative design for the end user convenience makes it the best one in the market.
Certain never seen features like spill-proof design around the burners and the stainless drip tray to place any types of utensils safely gives a convenient user experience in cooking. Even some additional features like Swivel type gas inlet and powder coated pan supports are specially made to enhance the convenience and maintenance from day to day usage.
- Versatile design with a new model of stainless spill proof dip tray is useful in placing any kind of utensils and to gather spills from the utensils while boiling it and to clean the spillages too.
- The toughened glass top that features premium finish offers high resistance to rust and also gives a balanced elegant look to the kitchen decors.
- You can place the cylinder on any side as per the placement space in your kitchen with the 360 degrees swivel type gas inlet.
- Jumbo burners made from brass provide precise flames with less consumption of gas. Now you can cook faster with the use of those jumbo burners with the distinct division of gas in four of them at a time.
- The spill-proof valve used in the gas stove is specially made to clean the entire spillages easily without any inconvenience to the utensils placed on the pan supports provided with the stove.
- Pan support is powder coated which not only gives good support to the pans but also remains long lasting with the same performance.
People who are desperately searching for a long lasting 4 burner gas stove that not only preforms well but also looks well can get the Eveready TGC48 for an advanced upgrade to their cooking style. Versatility and steadiness provided by those gas stoves are rare in any competitors of the same model and moreover, the rigid construction becomes trustworthy with 2 years of warranty and doorstep service too.
How To Choose The Best Gas Stove
Gas stoves have now become one of the most essential home needs without which cooking will become near to impossible. Although there are electric cookers and induction stove available in the market, they consume a lot of electricity a lot of time too.
Gas stoves possess significant knobs to control the ignition temperature and which are normally precise as per the requirement of users. Burners are powered by LPG which are efficient in energy consumption and can provide any required amount of heat as regulated by the knobs.
How to choose the perfectly suitable gas stoves?
There are many features that should be taken into account when you are about to buy a gas stove. Based on those features, the use of gas stoves is classified and some of them are
Based On The Burners (Varying In Design, Types, And Number
Gas stoves with one to six burners can be chosen concerning the space available in the kitchen and count of family members too. If you are from a midsized family then two or three burners are more than enough for regular usage. If you are an employee with less time to cook for the whole family members and often runs out of time while cooking then 3 to 4 burners should be enough to cook rice in the cooker, two curries, and fries too. Some gas stoves also possess jumbo burners which are the highly efficient models of conventional burners which reduce the time taken to cook and also consume less gas.
When it comes to the versatile design available in the market from many reputed companies, there are mainly three types of burners namely high heat burners, medium heat burners, and simmer burners. Based on the specifications provided, one should choose the required models. The performance of those burners also varies with the types of materials such as Brass, Aluminium, and Cast iron having varying durability of each of them.
In general, buying a gas stove with all the designs in it such as two slim, one high and one jumbo could be highly beneficial for all types of cooking purposes in normal households.
It must be mentioned that the more number of burners you opt for in a gas stove, the cost of the product will also increase significantly. The improvement in the design and type of burners along with the numbers also increases the gas consumption of the stove.
Hence you need to choose the number of burners, based on your budget and the natural characteristics of your gas supply. Finally, choose the design that best fits your needs and is easy to manage.
Based On Body Material
There are only two types of materials used for the designation of the body for endurance which are metal and toughened glass over metal.
Metal bodies are highly durable and also easy to clean which are generally made up of Stainless steel, Cast iron, and Aluminum. These are mostly lightweight and less expensive too. Stainless steel has good durability and can run for a long time usage too.
Toughened glass over the metal body is highly resistive to scratch, rust, and corrosion too. They are also easy to clean and are temperature resistant too. Those are a little expensive body but are highly durable and give an elegant look.
Now as a user, you can select your gas stove based on these characteristics or you can simply go for the one which catches your eyes. The body material does not affect the performance of the gas stove in any manner.
As mentioned it plays a role in the durability of the product with metal bodies lasting longer. But most users of today, prefer the toughened glass over metal variants because these gas stoves come with designs on them. This makes them within the kitchen interior easily.
Based On Ignition
Preference of gas stove can vary with the ignition types too. Automatic ignition supported gas stoves use battery or electricity to light up the burner which is highly reliable as well as safer too. On the other hand, manual ignition is a little bit riskier which needs a separate lighter to light up the burner.
Additionally, check whether replacements are available when the ignition process malfunctions. An easy way of doing this would be to check the warranty period of the appliance.
A longer warranty period is likely to get you covered on faulty ignition. If you are opting for the automatic ignition process, properly assess your power supply before the purchase. Select the model, whose power requirements match that of the power supply of your house.
Apart from considering all those features, you need to take a look at the price too. Make sure to compare the price and specification and the easiest way to get the best price for the available product is to buy them online. You can get a whole lot of options from several companies offering various features and prices too.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What to do when I smell a gas odor in the kitchen?
Smelling a gas odor in the kitchen is not a good sign by any means and we are all aware of that. The first thing that you need to do when you smell the same is to completely ventilate the kitchen naturally. Do it by the means of the windows and the doors.
Then check every single burner of the stove and ensure that they are turned off. It might happen that you have forgotten to turn them off after the cooking was done. If you still smell the gas odor in the kitchen, cut off the supply of the gas to the oven. Turn it off completely. If there is still no solution, immediately call the gas supplier and ask for assistance.
Gas stove or kitchen hob, which is better?
Most users tend to get confused between a gas stove and a gas hob. A gas hob is a built-in appliance designed to fit with the kitchen interiors. While a gas stove is a separate appliance altogether that can be placed anywhere in the kitchen.
It is ideal if you go for a gas hob instead of a gas stove. The built-in nature of the hob makes it easier to use and also is a safer option. You can simply pace the cooking on top of it like you would have done on any part of the kitchen. The kitchen hobs are provided with flame failure features as well and there are a lot of options to adjust the flame for the user as per the requirements of the cooking.
What is the best brand for a gas stove?
The brand of a gas stove should not determine whether you should purchase the product or not. One reason, as to why you must go for the reputed brands is that they deliver on the features that are mentioned on the packaging.
Popular feedback deems Elica as one of the best brands for a gas stove. You can also opt for the products from Prestige as that brand is pretty reputable as well. Before buying a model, check the features that are provided by the brand. These would include the warranty, number of burners, design, finishes, among others. A reputed brand is most likely to deliver on these features as has been advertised in the packaging of the product.
Which one is the best, 2, 3, or 4 burners?
The required number of burners in the gas stove depends on the user and the size of the family that it will serve. Gas stoves are available in a variable number of burners, with the size of the product increasing as the number of burner increases.
A gas stove with 2 to 3 burners is ideal for a small family. If your family has more members choose a gas stove with more burners. But you need to remember that if the number of burners increase and you operate all of them at the same time, the stove will use a lot of gas. Hence, the number of burners in the stove should also depend on the gas supply that you have.
What to do if the burner won’t light or the flame is weak?
There might be a few reasons as to why the burner of your gas stove won’t light. The likes of these reasons include a loose connection, the connection being clogged by food debris, or the igniter is faulty. In the cases of the first two, check the connection thoroughly and clean the debris. The solution for faulty igniters will be to replace it with a new one.
The same could be the reason for a weak flame on the stove. You can follow the same steps for this problem as well, but do remember to check the gas supply. It would be ideal if you consult with a professional on the matter and seek a solution.